Detail for Xerox 960K21181
Xerox provides solutions to help you manage documents - paper, electronics, online. Whether you run a small business, a global enterprise, or a home office. Xerox offers high-value hardware, software, services, and solutions to help you do more, faster, more easily. These easy-to-replace parts will keep your Phaser 8500, Phaser 8550, Phaser 8560, Phaser 8860 operating flawlessly.
This 960K21181 is Genuine and works with Xerox Phaser 8500, Xerox Phaser 8550, Xerox Phaser 8560, Xerox Phaser 8560MFP, Xerox Phaser 8860MFP Printers. Parts are thoroughly tested, inspected for damage & defects and guaranteed 100% fully functional.
Part Number: 960K21181
Description: Xerox Phaser 8500/8550/8560 Wave Amp Board
xerox 8560 wave amp 8560 control board
Alternatives for Xerox 960K21181
Ground orders are sent within 24hrs. If you need it to ship same day, contact us.
All shipments are insured.
We offer the following methods:
Fedex, UPS, DHL, Eastern Connection, Customers own account
For online orders we offer Fedex, Freight service of our choice, customers own account using
any of the carriers above.
Shipping, Packaging and Handling to the United States
We cannot ship to APO or PO Boxes. Charges will be higher for Alaska, Guam, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, U.S. Virgin Islands, and Canada. Customers from these geographic areas should please contact us prior to purchase in order to determine the actual cost. Local pickups please contact us in advance via email or telephone to make all necessary pickup arrangements. Certain items are not available for pick-up.
We use only the best packing materials as seen above. Our Speedy Instapak foam packaging system provides superior protection
for all items of any shape or size while in transit.
Freight orders / international shipments are quoted at time of purchase.
Handling charges will be included in the freight quote. Large freight items and orders require special care and will be quoted based on the best possible method/price.
If your item is large and/or heavy enough to require transportation via LTL Freight carrier, we will work with the customer to obtain an accurate and competitive rate, and the above flat fee is not applicable. Please contact us before you purchase if you have any questions about shipping, handling, or insurance charges. Customers must supply a valid telephone number and state whether the delivery address is Business or Residential for the freight carrier.
for any shipping related questions.
Every item purchased from Orion is covered under a limited warranty. Orion’s limited warranty is a defective exchange policy that provides for either repair or replacement (at our discretion) of merchandise that has been confirmed as defective by an Orion technician. Products that have defects from misuse, lack of maintenance, or physical damage will not be covered. Orion’s’ warranty periods may vary based on the manufacturer and type of product.
- New Products will carry the full OEM warranty as provided by the manufacturer (Periods may vary based on the manufacturer and type of product).
- Electronics and Hardware have a 90 day warranty
- Fusers have a 6 month warranty with an exception of the HP 9000 series which carry a 90 day warranty. If the fuser becomes defective during the warrantied timeframe and is not from wear and tear, the customer is responsible for shipping the fuser back to us, and we will cover the replacement outbound cost.
- IBT are covered under a 6 month warranty unless it is a pull or starter. Pulls and starters are covered for 30 days.
- Printheads, Developers, and Image Units are covered under a 30 day warranty.
- Toner is covered under a 1 year warranty if deemed defective. Starter toners are not covered.
*Please note that if there is use of poor quality toner used the IBT belts will not be covered.