Fast Shipping: Order Express within
11 hours 51 minute/s
and your order ships today.
* restructions may apply
All shipments are insured.
Ground orders ship within 24hrs. If you need it to ship same day, contact us.
We offer the following Shipping methods:
Fedex, UPS, DHL, Eastern Connection, Customers own account
For online orders we offer Fedex, Freight service of our choice, customers own shipping account using
any of the carriers above.
Shipping, Packaging and Handling to the United States
We cannot ship to APO or PO Boxes. Shipping charges will
be higher for Alaska, Guam, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, U.S. Virgin Islands, and Canada. Customers from these geographic areas should please contact us prior to purchase in order to determine the actual cost of shipping. Local pickups please contact us in advance via email or telephone to make all necessary pickup arrangements. Certain items are not available for pick-up.
We use only the best packing materials as seen above. Our Speedy Instapak foam packaging system provides superior protection
for all items of any shape or size while in transit.Freight orders
/ international shipments are quoted at time of purchase.
Handling charges will be included in the freight quote. Large freight items and orders require special care and will be quoted based on the best possible shipping method/price.
If your item is large and/or heavy enough to require transportation via LTL Freight carrier, we will work with the customer to obtain an accurate and competitive rate, and the above flat shipping fee is not applicable. Please contact us before you purchase if you have any questions about shipping, handling, or insurance charges. Customers must supply a valid telephone number and state whether the delivery address is Business or Residential for the freight carrier.
for any shipping related questions.
* Orders placed after 4pm EST (1pm PST) or a weekend will ship on the next business day. Business days do not included holidays.
Ground orders ship within 24hrs, customer may call in if they need their ground
order to ship dame day. Very large orders as well as Freight Orders may take up to 48hrs to prepare and ship (Call Us for details). Some special circumstances may delay a shipment such as weather-related, credit card verification delay, extra shipping address verification, special shipping instructions by customer, contact with the customer is required, anything else that could cause a delay outside of our control.
Every item purchased from Orion is covered under a limited warranty. Orion’s limited warranty is a defective exchange policy that provides for either repair or replacement (at our discretion) of merchandise that has been confirmed as defective by an Orion technician. Products that have defects from misuse, lack of maintenance, or physical damage will not be covered under warranty. Orion’s’ warranty periods may vary based on the manufacturer and type of product.Parts
- New Products will carry the full OEM warranty as provided by the manufacturer (Warranty periods may vary based on the manufacturer and type of product).
- Electronics and Hardware have a 90 day warranty
- Fusers have a 6 month warranty with an exception of the HP 9000 series which carry a 90 day warranty. If the fuser becomes defective during the warrantied timeframe and is not from wear and tear, the customer is responsible for shipping the fuser back to us, and we will cover the replacement outbound shipping cost.
- IBT are covered under a 6 month warranty unless it is a pull or starter. Pulls and starters are covered for 30 days.
- Printheads, Developers, and Image Units are covered under a 30 day warranty.
- Toner is covered under a 1 year warranty if deemed defective. Starter toners have no warranty.
*Please note that if there is use of poor quality toner used the IBT belts will not be warrantied.